Minutes from Board Meeting, July 8, 2014
Members Present: Ila Falvey, Janet Adams, Kay McMurry, Jack Reynolds, Ginny Heilman
- The trees by the chicken coop have been trimmed.
- T-shirts: ask members for input on new design.
- Main gate: Janet is following up on this. It's difficult to get responses from fence companies.
- TSBVI: lease has been sent off.
- Load of decomposed granite will be delivered and spread around Micah 6 and TSBVI.
- Janet Adams, Kay McMurry and Randy Thompson will attend American Community Gardening Association Conference and share information with Sunshine members.
- Discuss billing for unworked service hours.
- Janet moved to continue to donate to Ecology in Action and All Blind Children. Motion passed.
- Upcoming Meetings:
- All Gardener's Meeting, August 23, 10:00
- Next board meeting, September 2 (tentative)
- TSBVI Plant Sale, October 16