Sunshine Weekly Weeder Newsletter
6 October 2016
If you are signed up to receive the Weekly Weeder and have not been receiving it, here is a troubleshooting page to help. If this doesn't help, please let Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org know. Thanks.
More "Dr Gobbler" is available in the driveway. $1.00 a bucket same as before.
Gardeners Night Out - Let's put the "Community" in "Community Garden"!
When: Saturday, 10/8 4:00 pm
Where: Draught House Pub and Brewery
(a few blocks from the garden, 4112 Medical Parkway)
Come join your fellow Sunshine gardeners for a fun night out.
This is a great opportunity to get out and meet your garden neighbors in a laid back setting, with no weed-pulling or soil-shoveling!
The whole family is welcome to come along.
There'll be free bratwursts and plenty of amazing brews to choose from.
We'll have balloons set up at one of the outdoor picnic tables to make it easier for everyone to find each other.
Garden Hatha Yoga
|When:||Before daylight savings - Tuesdays 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
After daylight savings - Tuesdays 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
|Where:||In front of the trailer.|
Classes are for all levels and beginners are welcome. You will need to provide your own mat. Classes are donation based.
If you are interested contact Ashley Weber (email@example.com).
Micah 6 News
Deliveries are now mostly okra and eggplants from the Micah 6 garden.
We are presently delivering on Saturday mornings only - usually by 9:00 AM.
We welcome any vegetables that you wish to donate.
They should be placed either in the cool room (the room with the air conditioner) or in the refrigerator.
We are presently preparing beds for fall vegetables.
On Sept. 24, we delivered 27.5 bounds and on 10/1 we delivered 30.5 pounds.
Saturday, 10/15 8:30 am to 10:30 am
This workday will focus on restoring common paths and maintaining the fence line.
There will be opportunities for both regular and TSBVI service hours.
Any TSBVI hours above the required hours can be credited to regular service hours.
Contact Marry Gifford (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
The Forums are back!
Should you have any content to add to the Weeder email your articles or suggestions to email@example.com.
Officer and Zone Coordinator Contacts - Sunshine Garden
- President - Jeff Monks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Jim Willmann email@example.com
- Secretary - Shannon Posern firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Caroline Limaye email@example.com
- Director - Bill Cason firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director - Lori Dobbin email@example.com
- Director - Randy Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 1, Martin Morales email@example.com
- Zone 2, Katy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 3, Ludmila Voskov email@example.com
- Zone 4, Ila Falvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 5, Mary Gifford email@example.com
- Zone 6, Charlotte Jernigan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 7, vacant
- Zone 8, Irina Kadukova email@example.com
- Zone 9, Kerry Howell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 10, Christopher Schroder email@example.com
- Weekly Weeder Newsletter - Polly Porter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Sale - Michael Hall email@example.com
- TSBVI Liason & Volunteer Coordinator - Janet Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plot Rental - Kay McMurry email@example.com
- Compost Coordinator - Janet Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compost Tea - Jennifer Woertz email@example.com
- Education Committee - Shannon Posern firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carpentry & Repairs - Robert Jarry email@example.com
- Water Leak Repairs - Steve Schulz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tools & Wheelbarrows - Bob Easter email@example.com
- Micah 6 Coordinator - Dana Kuykendall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Micah 6 Coordinator - Mary Gifford email@example.com
- Website Coordinator - Sharon Rempert firstname.lastname@example.org
Record Service Hours Online - Green Binder